Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 10 hours, 48 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Winter field day: any plan?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    are we going to participate to Winter Field-day or we pass this year? It is January 25/26.
    Angelo

David, KM6DOV
    Participant

Due to some process changes at work, I don’t have the capacity to plan WFD this year. I can participate Saturday and Sunday, but not Friday.

I’m in.

I am available too but I guess we need a quorum of at least 5 people and we need to do a little bit of planning.
    Anyone else?

There is a new antenna I would like to try that maybe we can use at summer Field Day but I doubt I can get all parts and build it in two weeks. This might be a project for spring…. It is going to be very big and very tall…….

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

I won’t be able to do WFD this year. Busy weekend, starting with our first club meeting that Saturday morning. I can help with some planning and contact camp if you get a quorum.

Hi Neil,
    understood. Note that the club meeting is the 18 on the calendar. If it has changed the calendar should be updated.

It seems like it has to be a no go for WFD then this year.

Angelo

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

Mike posted in December that the club meeting moved to the 25th due to a conflict with Red Cross training at the Fire House.

Darn – WFD was fun last year! I held the weekend open for a long time, but it recently filled with my annual piano technicians banquet and a gig Sunday at San Gregorio Store. Let’s try for it again next year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.