Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 7 hours, 55 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Volunteers needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil, W6VG
    Participant

I’m looking for one or two volunteers to help at the 2m repeater site this weekend for a couple of hours. We need to put two posts in the ground to protect nearby utilities. Best times for me are Saturday morning or afternoon, Sunday afternoon, and Monday morning.

Thanks in advance! – Neil

Casey, KA5WAX
    Participant

Mr. Neil, I can lend help … later Saturday Afternoon, or Sunday afternoon. ( I have BCMWC board Sat Morning and lumber delivery Monday )
    I can bring a variety of hand tools / battery powered tools. LMK what works out.

Casey, KA5WAX
    Participant

Mr. Neil, I can lend help … later Saturday Afternoon, or Sunday afternoon. ( I have BCMWC board Sat Morning and lumber delivery Monday )
    I can bring a variety of hand tools / battery powered tools. LMK what works out.

( hmm odd forum behavior, submitting again)

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

Sunday afternoon sounds best Casey. I’ll be at the chipper program 10-12, but free immediately after. I have one other potential volunteer so we are covered. I’ll email you to set up specifics. Thanks everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.