General

Vests ordered!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob, W6RES
    Participant

Happy Sunday, y’all!

You’ll be pleased to know that we have successfully placed the order for 26 Safety Vests: 22 customized with the call signs of the folks who requested them, four with SC4ARES in place of a call sign. You can see what the vest will look like at

http://www.sc4arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/vest.jpg

which was the artwork verification image from the vendor.

We don’t have a projected delivery date just yet, but I expect it will be reasonably soon. When they do arrive, your final cost with custom vinyl call sign, silk-screening and your share of the four spare club vests will be $30.22 each. Peggy has the list of who ordered what, and you should plan to make your payment payable to her, as she stepped up and put this on her credit card just to keep things squeaky clean and proper. Thank you so much, Peggy!

Bob

Thanks Peggy!

Can we pay at field day? Or should we send a check sooner?

Peggy, KI6PGA
    Participant

Club members,
    Please make payments directly to SC4ARC and give them to me. Since this is official club activity, my plan is to deposit your payments into the SC4ARC checking account and then to write a reimbursement check. That way the transactions will be recorded in the official SC4ARC accounting records.
    See you at field day!
    Peggy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.