Group Admins

General

Public Group active 7 hours, 25 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Tsunami Drill, Wed (3/23) @ 9am

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Half Moon Bay is conducting a tsunami drill this Wednesday starting at 9 am. It’s mainly a connectivity exercise. We have the option of opening the DOCs at the fire house and the ranger station for the sole purpose of contacting the CEOC . Most people will be at work at that time – in particular anyone who can open the fire house. But if you’re interested in participating, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Betsy, KK6WQY
    Participant

I would be interested in this. But I am a newbie but will give it a go I guess that is the only way to learn. I live 3 min away from La Honda Fire Brigade

Betsy 650 454 4111

Betsy, KK6WQY
    Participant

If someone else does it I would like to come down and watch 🙂

Thx,
    Betsy

Wednesdays are my grandson days, so I don’t think I would have time to go to La Honda or to set up at the ranger station. But, I could check in from home and maybe I’ll take my mobile unit to the ranger station. Give me the details. Thanks.

Bob, W6RES
    Participant

I’ve got this in my calendar for Wednesday, happy to work it from in the firehouse or set up outside (weather permitting). 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.