Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Jeneen, W6NCS (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 3 days, 11 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Subscribing To Email Updates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator) 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

This forum is our primary way of communicating outside of our radios. We encourage all of our club members to subscribe to this group so they are aware of upcoming events. Subscribing is easy:

1: Log in with your username and password if you have not already.

2: Navigate to the group in which you are interested.

3: Click the “Subscribe” link at the top of the list of topics, under the group name. Group subscribe

That’s it! Unsubscribe using the same process. You can even subscribe or unsubscribe from individual topic threads by clicking the link near the top when a topic is open. Topic subscribe

Remember that the subscribe/unsubscribe links are only visible if you are logged in.

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

After re-subscribing, it seems like updates are not being sent for topics that existed before the software upgrade. At least that’s what I’m noticing. You can re-subscribe to individual historical topics to get around this.

Thanks Mike. I was wondering why I wasn’t getting emails even after I Subscribed to General.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.