Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 8 hours, 8 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Special Board Meeting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I called a special board meeting for Wednesday at 7pm for a discussion about the removal of our radio officer.

Agenda:
    1. Discussion re: Removal of Radio Officer
    2. Repeater project assignments

SC4ARC Board meetings are open to club members (but not the general public, like our general meetings are.)

The meeting will be virtual using the Zoom conferencing system. You can request the zoom link from president@sc4arc.org if you wish to attend.

In light of concerns expressed to me by multiple club members, I am withdrawing this proposal, and cancelling this meeting.

There has been speculation following the call for a special meeting. Mike, KJ6VCP posted this to the members of the board:

The issues I raised with the board (the original subject of the cancelled meeting) were about performance. There are no indications or claims of any fraud or misuse of club funds, and all expenses have been approved by the board. Most expenditures require a motion and vote for approval, and they are documented in the board meeting minutes.

Transcript of the email (with addresses redacted) may be found here. Original copy, including headers is available on request.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.