General

SC4ARC Xmas Party/Potluck – Friday, Dec. 12th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Our annual Christmas party is on Friday, Dec. 12, starting at 6:30. The festivities will be at Will’s place at 301 Mindego Hill Rd. (directions below). As usual, we will have a potluck dinner and a white elephant gift exchange.

There will be a soldering station for anyone wanting to learn or sharpen their soldering skills.

Potluck: BYOB, and please let me know which category of dish you plan to bring. We need the following:

– Hors d’oeuvres: Jack McK, Greg, Jeneen, Mike
    – Main dish (veggie or not): Pat (veg), Linda, Will, Mary
    – Side dish (starchy or veggie): Bill, Peggy, yams (not sure from who), Bob
    – Salad: Peggy, Paul
    – Bread: Jeneen, Jack E.
    – Dessert: Lisa, Mary
    – Non-alcoholic drinks: Pat
    — plates & glasses: Jeneen

White Elephant Gift Exchange: Bring an inexpensive gift for the gift exchange. The goofier the better.

Directions: Take Pescadero Creek Road to Alpine Road, about a mile from the intersection of 84 and Pescadero Creek Road. Go about 1.5 miles up Alpine Road, and turn left on Mindego Hill Rd. Will’s house is the first house on the left, past the horse enclosures. Bring your radio in case you run into problems finding it.

Greg, WA6DQP
    Participant

Let us know what to bring, Greg WA6DQP, Linda KI6POM

The party is a little over a week away! If you haven’t signed up for the potluck…please sign up soon.

Bill, KI6MEG
    Participant

Bill’s Beans

Lisa, W6LSC
    Participant

Aughhhh! I can’t believe I let this escape me! Unless someone is bringing a dessert with no flour/grains, I’ll bring one. Also,sign me up for another salad, unless something else is needed.

Paul, KJ6MPZ
    Participant

I will jump in with a salad, but let me know if there is something different that is needed…..

Bob, W6RES
    Participant

We’ll bring a large side dish: baked artichoke hearts.

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

I”ll be bringing a shrimp dip as an appetizer / munchies.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.