Group Admins

General

Public Group active 3 days, 22 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

SC4ARC Holiday Party, Dec. 3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The SC4ARC holiday party will be held at the firehouse on Dec. 3 starting at 6pm. We’ll have a potluck and white elephant gift exchange, as usual. We’ll need help setting up tables and food before the party starts. We usually have people show up early to decorate, but I don’t think we’ll have time for that this year. Bring decorations if you feel like it and are on the setup crew. We also need a cleanup crew for after the festivities, and someone to be in charge of the white elephant gift exchange. Please sign up as a helper here. I will post separately for potluck sign ups.

Setup – Friday, Dec. 3 @ 5pm: Eva
    White Elephant Host: Pat
    Cleanup: Lisa & Peter

Please make sure each participant has a wrapped gift for the gift exchange. A mix of outrageous and practical gifts make for good drama as people steal the stuff they want, and try to get rid of the stuff they don’t. $10-$20, max.

PS Please RSVP so we know how many tables to set up.

David, KM6DOV
    Participant

I’ll be there. Potluck contribution TBD. I can’t help with setup or cleanup. My back is a disaster area right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.