General

SAVE THE DATE – 9th Annual San Mateo County Disaster Preparedness Day – June 8th, 2013

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

This arrived earlier this week, since I’m on the county mailing lists.  Haven’t see it announced anywhere else.

Forwarded message

Date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    Subject: SAVE THE DATE – 9th Annual San Mateo County Disaster Preparedness Day – June 8th, 2013
    To: “Simmons, Lorraine”

Good Morning,

Please mark your calendars and save the date, as Saturday, June 8th, 2013, the 9th Annual San Mateo County Disaster Preparedness Day will be held at the San Mateo County Event Center, 1346 Saratoga Avenue, San Mateo!

The San Mateo County Fair will again host the event from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., offering free parking and free admission to the fair to everyone who arrives before 11:00 a.m. that day. If you have attended Disaster Preparedness Day before you know what a wonderful opportunity this is to take a free CPR course, learn about the latest in emergency preparedness and bring your friends and family to the San Mateo County Fair!

Please find the flyers for this years event attached to this email, and please feel free to pass this information on to your contacts, newsletters, families and friends as you see fit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my office at (650) 363-4572, or the Office of Emergency Services at (650) 363-4790.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Supervisor Adrienne J. Tissier
    Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.