Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Jeneen, W6NCS (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 week, 5 days ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Promo image needed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David, KM6DOV 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I need an image to be used on a promotional banner for the CEC. The banner will include an image of some sort from all affiliated groups. The image needs to be visually simple and get the point across that ham radio is important during an emergency. I would really like to find a high-def copy of the ‘When all else fails, ham radio works’, but I haven’t been able to find one. If you have a good image, please let me know. This will be used for the Coastside Preparedness Day in a couple of weeks. Thank you!

Laurel, AJ6AS
    Participant

Are you looking for a logo or a photo with overlaid text, and should it already exist or be custom created? I might be able to make a logo this week/weekend if that’s what you need.

David, KM6DOV
    Participant

I scaled up the highest res WAAF image I could find. If someone has Adobe Illustrator to convert the image to curves and posterize the color palette, it could really be scaled to any size with no loss, but this is the best I could do with web tools.
    When All Else Fails 2000x2164

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.