Group Admins

General

Public Group active 20 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Minutes General Meeting, September 15, 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The minutes for our General Meeting held on September 15 have been uploaded to the library and can be found at the following link:
    http://www.sc4arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/sc4-amateur-radio-club-meeting-minutes-september-15-2018.pdf

We are looking for new officers for 2019. If you are interested in serving in one of the officer positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer or Member At Large, please contact either Angelo or Bob M — our nominating committee. Thanks.

Casey, KA5WAX
    Participant

Will J., let me know if you would like a hand with the PVC structure. I’m out of area until the 26th.

Paul, KJ6MPZ
    Participant

Hi everybody, Just a couple quick thoughts…if the Christmas party is at the fire house, there may be a policy of no alcohol…. That is just a question for Ari. And my other thought, is about the repeater building, we should maybe look into “tough shed”. They may donate since we are a 501, and with this, they also assemble…… I know everyone is super busy, and that would be a nice perk to have it assembled. That is all I have for now

David, KM6DOV
    Participant

Thanks for the minutes, Pat.
    I drove out to Skyline, but couldn’t find the ranger station, or anything else, at the listed address as located by two GPS apps. Both sent me to different locations. I gave up after driving up & down the road until 10:30, looking for the place.

Bob, W6RES
    Participant

Good question on the alcohol at the firehouse, Paul; as best I recall, there are plenty of bottles of wine at the annual Cioppino fandango, though.

With regard to the difficulty in finding the Ranger Station, that’s a common issue for first time visitors; let’s schedule another meeting there soon so we can better support all of our new members of the community in finding this facility, which will likely be an important player in the event of a regional emergency.

Bob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.