Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Jeneen, W6NCS (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 week, 5 days ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

La Honda DOC activation, Thu. 2/9 8 am – Fri 2/10 8 am

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike, KJ6VCP 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The La Honda DOC is officially activated starting tomorrow morning at 8 am due to expected heavy rain and winds. The DOC is likely to be operating for 24 hours, and will be staffed with one CERT member and one ARES operator.

Please let me know if and when you can be available to take a shift as radio operator. The more people we have, the shorter the shifts will be.

Bob, KM6DKE
    Participant

I’d like to take an evening shift – 6pm or 8pm to midnight if that’s open. Having never done it before, I’ll need an Elmer.

-Bob

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

I’m good for an afternoon shift, say 14:30 or later.

I’d like first shift, please.

Mary, AF6IE
    Participant

Graveyard again would be ok for me.

The DOC in La Honda is officially shutting down at 8pm tonight. Lisa and Mary, your shifts have been cancelled. Many thanks to everyone one who volunteered to staff the DOC, and to everyone else for being available for monitoring and reporting on road conditions, etc.

Thanks again to all those who participated in this call out. I’d like to put together some debrief notes, as I know there are at least a couple of outstanding issues that need to be addressed. If you have anything you’d like to add, please send your comments, questions, concerns, etc. and I will put together a report.

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

We packed up the FT-857 and stored it in the usual place.
    Sign in sheet and other ICS forms are with the clipboard and binder on top of the filing cabinet at our operating station.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.