Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Jeneen, W6NCS (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

La Honda Chipping Program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mary, AF6IE 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The La Honda Fire Brigade, in cooperation with the Cuesta La Honda Guild, the San Mateo County Fire Safe Council and the South Coast CERT team, will again host a chipper program for La Honda and surrounding communities. Collection will be on the following dates: July 16/17, July 23/24, and July 30/31. Materials for chipping can be left at the County corporation yard in Cuesta La Honda. We need volunteers to staff the gates and check-in drop offs. It would be great if SC4ARC could provide staffing for one of the three weekends. This is a great opportunity to give our thanks to Ari and to La Honda Fire for everything they do for us. Please give your available dates / times to Linda. Thanks. Pat

Mary, AF6IE
    Participant

I did a stint last year and it was quite pleasant snd easy work. I’m not sure yet which date I can do it but will sign up soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.