Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 4 hours, 34 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

January club meeting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Our January SC4ARC club meeting conflicts with the Red Cross Shelter Training on the 18th, so we’re moving the meeting to January 25th. The location will be La Honda Fire Station, 10am to 12pm. See you all then!

mike

Irma, KM6JVU
    Participant

Mike — is it still the plan to move this month’s meeting to Jan 25th? I missed this week’s net, and the calendar still says the 18th, so am confused.
    Thanks,
    Irma

The meeting will be on the 25th. The calendar has been updated.

A reminder that our club general meeting is on January 25, at La Honda Firestation. 10:00am – 12:00 pm.

We will be kicking off the year with some annual business, and then we’ll shift to thinking about we want for the coming year.

The complete agenda is below.

Also, at the first meeting of the year, we ask members to review the Whistle-Blower Policy, which explains how members are encouraged to report misconduct by club officers or other members, without fear of reprisal. The policy has been uploaded to the library and can be found at the following link:
    http://www.sc4arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/sc4arc_whistleblowerpolicyforposting.pdf

SC4ARC General Meeting Agenda
    January 25, 2020

– Annual business and admin
    Priorities for the coming year
    Board appointed officers
    Whistle blower policy
    Annual Membership renewals
    2019 Officer reports
    Committee Reports / Updates
    Calendar updates

– Projects for 2020
    – Committees for 2020
    – Field Day 2020 Kickoff

– ARES Update for 2020 (Angelo)
    – Events, Education and Advocacy brainstorming session (mike)

The annual membership forms are at http://www.sc4arc.org/membership/ for anyone who wants to fill one out before the general meeting. Annual dues remain at $35 for 2020.

Eva, KN6CZD
    Participant

Can we add welcoming new HAMs to the agenda, explain advantage for joining the cluub as well as ARES. I am in touch with Kathleen Dickey and Martine Habib, i told them about the meeting and they said they would come. I will send them the forms.

David, KM6DOV
    Participant

Good call, Eva. I’ve been in touch with the Loma Mar contingent, and they said they’re coming as well.

Brilliant idea!

Sue, KN6CZA
    Participant

How long do the meetings generally last? I have to meet someone early afternoon on Saturday so just wondering.
    Thanks

We typically run from 10am – 12pm, with a short break at 11. Traditionally, if we have a planned presentation or two, we do them after the break.

For this meeting, we will have the ARES presentation and brainstorming after the break.

Sue, KN6CZA
    Participant

THanks so much Mike! I’m looking forward to it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.