General

Ham Exams

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to give a shout out to our Volunteer Examiners who stayed after Saturday’s SET and administered 8 exams to 5 applicants. All 5 applicants passed their Technician class exam!

Thanks go to (alphabetical order) Angelo, N6QAD; David, KM6DOV and Neil, W6VG.

We also need to thank our students who waited patiently while we worked out the details on administering these exams. I’m certain the next session will be much smoother.

Being able to administer exams locally is of great benefit to our community and the club. We will have two more exam sessions in the coming week: Wednesday evening and Sunday afternoon.

This is awesome! many thanks to all!!!!

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

Kudos to Peter for fostering this new group of graduates. It’s especially gratifying that the classes produce such a high rate of new hams!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe when exam dates are scheduled, you have an opportunity to upgrade your license as well. You can study on your own and sign up for an exam here locally.

Thant’s right. These exam sessions aren’t just for the students who took the class. Anyone who wants to upgrade or knows someone who is ready to take their licensing test can post here or PM me and I’ll send a link to register for the session.

I’m not posting the links in the open just yet as I’m keeping the sessions small while our VEs are getting used to the process. If we keep it just among our students, club members and friends I think that we can manage ok until after we complete this class.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.