General

Good news from David Trupiano

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neil, W6VG
    Participant

Our former club member and resident of our community KK6UBJ was featured at the recent State of the City address in Redwood City. I’ve stayed in touch with David through the last very difficult couple of years for him but am happy to say that since he’s moved into this new housing in Redwood City his health and well-being have improved vastly. Here’s a bit from the news article and a link to the video address he gave during the State of the City. He’s at the 27:00 minute mark.

“David Trupiano, who began living in a motorhome after the death of his wife and a number of disabling health problems, spoke during the State of the City address about his successful move to Shores Landing, one of three hotels in Redwood City that have recently transitioned into housing and resource centers for the homeless.”

https://redwoodcity-ca.granicus.com/player/clip/3195?view_id=2&redirect=true

Thank you for sharing this, Neil. I have been thinking a lot about David recently. I have shared your post with my Portola Heights neighbors.

Pat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.