Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 day, 23 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

General Meeting and Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2018

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Our first general meeting of the year will be this coming Saturday, Jan. 20, at 10:00 a.m. at the La Honda Fire Station. This meeting will be followed by a Board Meeting.

It’s that time of the year to pay our membership dues. The dues remain at $35 per person. The membership form has been uploaded to the library and can be found at the following link: http://www.sc4arc.org/membership-form.pdf
    I will also have forms available at the meeting. Please remember that if it is a hardship for you to pay the dues, just talk to any Board member. This is what Nora’s Fund is for.

It is also that time of the year to remind you of our “Whistle Blower Policy”. This policy basically means that any member can and should report wrongdoing by any member or Board member without fear of reprisal. This has also been uploaded to the library for your reference: http://www.sc4arc.org/wpcontent/uploads/2018/01/sc4arc_whistleblowerpolicyforposting.pdf

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting! We have a fun year planned!!

We will be going over the 2018 calendar (which I’ll post separately) and coming up with a timeline for repeater maintenance/installations/housing projects. Also, there are changes coming to ARES per ARRL…they aren’t specific at this point, but I’ll let you know what I know. Angelo will talk about a portable repeater project.

Please remember to bring or mail your club membership form and dues ($35), and your ARES membership form if you are an ARES member.

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve replaced the link in Pat’s post with the correct one. The form has been removed from the library.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.