Group Admins

General

Public Group active 3 days, 22 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

General Forum email update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Club members who did not sign up for accounts on the new website (sc4arc.org) or didn’t check

the box to receive email, and now signed up for both.  If you don’t want to receive email, or would

prefer to only receive a daiily or weekly message, you can change your settings on your account.

If you have trouble with it, or anything else related to the new website, please let Peter or me know.

If you just got your account, you haven’t gotten the messages about the potluck.  I’ve included info

here.  We still need people to sign up for the setting up and cleaning up crews (let me or Bob know).

Jeneen

KJ6NCS

This year’s Christmas Party will take place on December 7th, kicking off at 6:30pm at the commodious home of Will Johnson (301 Mindego Hill Road).  It will again feature a gift exchange, a potluck dinner, assorted improvisational merriment, and the excellent company of your fellows in radio communications.

At the club meeting this Saturday, we’ll have sign-up sheets for set-up and clean-up volunteers, as well as for potluck contributions.  A few folks from supporting agencies and peer organizations will be invited as well; if you have someone you think should be invited, bring it up at the Saturday meeting!

Insofar as we’re all just wired beyond all reason, I’ve created a potluck sign-up sheet on the interwebs: you can find it here.  This site doesn’t require any sign-up or email addresses or anything of the sort, so feel free to use it without fear of spam, entry onto random watch lists, or entry in the Publisher’s Sweepstakes.  🙂

Mary, AF6IE
    Participant

I will help clean up. Mary P.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.