Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Jeneen, W6NCS (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Peggy, KI6PGA (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Field Day Potluck and Breakfast Sign Ups

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Bob, KM6DKE 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

The Field Day potluck will be at 7pm on Saturday, June 24. We’ll have a few more challenges than usual, namely it will be harder for most people to run home or to the store to get food, and we can’t have any kind of outdoor cooker because of the fire restrictions. In addition to your potluck dish, please bring:

1. a chair to sit on
    2. a beverage to share (there will be plenty of water)
    3. an ice chest with ice to keep your food and/or drinks in

Let me know what kind of dish you plan to bring for the potluck, and PLEASE let me know if you’ll be there for breakfast on Sunday morning so I can make sure there’s enough food for everyone.

People for breakfast: Jeneen, Neil, Mary, Lisa, Adda, Will, Mike, Gabe, Peter

Main dish (meat): Lisa, Adda
    Main dish (veg): Angelo
    Side dish (starch): Pat, Bill
    Side dish (vegetable): Jeneen
    Salad: Mary, Neil
    Bread: Jeneen
    Dessert: Jean, Lisa
    Snacks (not for potluck, but we still need them): Lisa, Adda, Jeneen
    Other:

Mary, AF6IE
    Participant

Neil and Mary will bring salads, hoping those who come just for the dinner will bring hot dishes.

Mary, AF6IE
    Participant

P.S. Mary & Neil also for breakfast.

Angelo, N6QAD
    Participant

Angelo and Jean will bring a main dish vegetarian (I am thinking a parmigiana which can be eaten cold) and a dessert.
    We are not sure about breakfast so don’t count us and in case we will take care of it.

Lisa, W6LSC
    Participant

I will bring a meaty main dish, snacks for the all-nighters, and a gluten/grain-free dessert. I plan on being there for breakfast.

Reminder to sign up for a potluck dish, and for breakfast if you plan to be there in the morning. We have a little over 2 weeks to go, and a lot of planning to still do. Thanks!

Adda, KU1NNA
    Participant

For Field day I am bringing pulled pork with sesame buns for the potluck dinner. Will make an egg with cheese and mild pepper casserole for Sunday breakfast. Will also bring snacks and whatever else might be needed.

I will bring fried rice.

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

I will be around for breakfast Sunday

Gabe, K6YAH
    Participant

I’ll be around Sunday for breakfast also. I’m not yet sure what I’ll bring for the potluck — depends on if i stay Friday as well.

I will be there for breakfast!

Bob, KM6DKE
    Participant

The Mittons will be there for potluck dinner and will bring a sausage risotto and some drinks/snacks for afternoon. Also hoping to bring some friends – licensed hams – as new club recruits!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.