Group Admins

General

Public Group active 7 hours, 31 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Field Day 2021 Operating Guide Preliminary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,
    Field Day is approaching and here is an updated guide for 2021. As discussed at our club meeting, we will only run like last year with multiple independent stations.

The preliminary version of the guide can be found here: http://www.sc4arc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/fd-2021-sc4arc-operating-guide.pdf

We will send an updated few days before the event with the correct zoom link and a complete list of visiting stations (so far only W6VG has confirmed). Please let me know if you plan to accept visitors (I might too this year).

Anyone who needs assistance please contact me or Linda Bennett for the HAM buddy program.

See you all in a month,
    Best,
    Angelo N6QAD

Mike, KJ6VCP
    Participant

This guide looks really good.

We need some educational session proposals.

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

Thanks Angelo! Starting this week I’m turning my attention to my FD station and Operations Chief duties. Mary and I will update the weekend schedule. I’d like to do another educational session, possibly soldering or maybe Winlink. Would like to hear which would be of more interest.

My visitor station will largely remain the same as last years. I will do a test setup this coming weekend (19th/20th) which I invite anyone to attend. I also invite people to attend my Friday afternoon setup on the 25th. This will need to be confirmed as I’ll be out of town leading up to that date. Either setup day will be a good learning opportunity for anyone interested. Otherwise come visit my “visitor” station over the weekend.

Dive into Radio! Field Day is a ton of fun. Contact Angelo, Linda, or the Ham Buddy program for any assistance with your own station or setup for this year’s Field Day! hambuddy@sc4arc.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.