Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 1 day, 6 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

CZU complex activation debrief

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    we will have a debrief on our last activation for the CZU fire at the next club meeting.

I would like to ask everyone to take some time if you haven’t done so yet and write down some notes on what you think worked well and the aspects we need to improve. This is a very important step because it will allow us to plan for training during the next months and during the Monday training nets.
    We can all be happy about how we performed but that doesn’t mean we have done the best we can. Each one of us including myself need to continue learn and improve how to better serve our agencies working efficiently within NIMS and the ICS system.

Please send your notes to me (angelo.dragone@gmail.com) by next Wednesday the 16th so that i can compile them in a presentation and we can discuss them on the 19th.

At the meeting we will also discuss the plans for the SET that will happen early in October. At this stage we are trying to join the great ShakeOut excercise in HMB but it is not clear yet how that can happen.

Talk to you soon,
    Angelo N6QAD ARES EC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.