Group Admins

General

Public Group active 1 day, 18 hours ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Club Vests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

At the meeting today, it was decided that this model is the ‘official’ club vest. That means we will order these in bulk and have “Amateur Radio Emergency Communications” printed on the back. There is a minimum order of 24, so we need about that many people interested in purchasing a vest in order to get this to work. I will order a few extras to be used at events or to be given to new members. I am also purchasing a gadget to make vinyl call signs and will be adding those to the vests separately. Total cost will be $35-$40 per vest.

Several folks still have the older vests with their call signs on them. If you’re happy with that, fine. This vest has several improvements over the older vests, though, including lots of pockets which come in especially handy when working outdoors. You can also buy any vest you like and have “Amateur Radio Emergency Communications” printed on the back and I can add a vinyl call sign. Nora’s Funds are available if needed (contact any board member).

Please send email to president@sc4arc.org and let me know what size you’d like (check the size chart on the web page).

Last call for club vest orders. We need a minimum or 24 to get the “Amateur Radio Emergency Communications” printed on the back. I currently have 17 and we’ll order a few extra for events, but I want to make sure that everyone who wants one has one.

Catherine, KK6UFX
    Participant

Please add me. For women’s tops I wear a Medium.

I’ve been holding out on ordering vests thinking more people want them than have responded. The vests will say “Amateur Radio Emergency Communications” and your call sign on the back. They come in very handy, especially when working an event like Dream Machines. These vests have plenty of pockets, which also come in handy when working an event. Hopefully we will be able to have events again in the not so distant future.

This is last call. These are the people who have signed up for a vest. It’s entirely possible that I missed you, so if you’re not on this list and should be or want to be added, now is the time. I will put the order in later this week.

Jeneen
    Pat
    Linda
    Bob
    Irma
    Laurel
    Neil
    Mary
    Lori
    Allen
    Catherine
    Sue
    David
    Eva
    Terry
    Nate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.