Group Admins

• Profile picture of Linda, W6LJB (district emergency coordinator)
  • Profile picture of admin
  • Profile picture of Bob, KM6DKE (vice president)
  • Profile picture of Mike, KJ6VCP (president)
  • Profile picture of Peter, KI6FAO (treasurer)
  • Profile picture of Pat, KJ6GMG (secretary & emergency coordinator)

General

Public Group active 3 hours, 11 minutes ago

Discussion of general interest including club business and events. Please post ARES discussion in the SC4ARES group.

Club Safety Vests!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bob, W6RES
    Participant

Hi, folks!

We’ve identified a candidate for a club vest, so we can not only be safe when we’re out there, but look like the professional amateurs that we are. You can see it at http://www.fullsource.com/ansi-safety-vests/radians-sv24-2zgm-m-l/ The features include tear-away construction (side and shoulder seams are velcro for safety), adjustable size, a clear plastic pocket for slide-in credentials, and mike straps on both shoulders (also good for wrangling a whip antenna), and a few pockets for pens and your all-important stuff.

I’ve requested a quote on silkscreening the back and left breast per ARRL specifications, as well as for adding a heat transferred call sign on the back; as soon as I have those, I’ll post the target price. My guesstimate at this point is around $26 if we can get an order of 24 together.

We briefly discussed this at the club meeting today, and it seemed to be the consensus that all the folks purchasing one would kick in a few bucks above the final price to cover buying a few extra non-personalized vests for additional volunteers; the $26 guesstimate includes that incremental contribution.

So, call to action: who wants one? Please reply to this post with your preferred size (they run a little big, as you might expect) and whether you want to add your callsign to the back to get your name in the running.

The sooner we get a list, the sooner we can order, and the more likely we’ll be to have them in hand for Field Day!

Bob

Bob, W6RES
    Participant

I’m in: XL, with W6RES on the back!

Bob

I’m in – XL with KJ6VCP on the back.

Jeneen, W6NCS
    Participant

L (I don’t suppose they have a petite L, which is really what I need). WCNCS, please.

I’ll order one for Rags and I.

The way the sizes are written I’m guessing M/L is considered one size and am going to specify that way. If my understanding is not correct let me know and I’ll correct this post. 🙂

I will take the M/L size with KK6DNX on the back.
    Rags will be the XL/2X with KK6DNW on the back.

These look really nice! My CERT vest is ripped so I need a new one. lol

Just let us know who to pay and when.

Thanks!

Put me down for M/L, with KJ6GMG on the back. The yellow/green color. Thanks!

Wendy, WZ6KAT
    Participant

I’m in XL with WZ6KAT on the back

XL for Linda
    Call Sign – W6LJB

Wendy, WZ6KAT
    Participant

“Pops” wants one too XL with KK6UBF ha!

Any idea if we will put SC4ARC anywhere on it?

Jack, KK6MLA
    Participant

I’m in: XL with KK6MLA on the back.

Paul, KJ6MPZ
    Participant

These sound good…. Gina and I would like to get them.
    size XL on both
    Paul KJ6MPZ on back
    Gina KJ6HNG on back please….

Lisa and I are in: Two M/L please.
    * Lisa W6LSC on back.
    * Peter KI6FAO on back.

Peggy, KI6PGA
    Participant

I would like a vest size M/L with my call sing on the back (KI6PGA) as does Tom, size XL (KK6UBE)

Thanks,
    Peggy

Neil, W6VG
    Participant

I’d like M/L with W6VG on the back. Thanks

David, KK6UBJ
    Participant

David-kk6ubj,good move I’m only XL I hope,Call signe on back,Thanks ,How pay? Davidt kk6ubj

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.